Hi! We’re back with those bridal show tips I promised you, before the show season is over.
Here are a list of shows there are to visit and that we will be at in the next few weeks.
- South Towne Bridal Showcase – Sandy, Utah – 1.28.17
- Davis Bridal Show – Davis, Utah – 2.4.17
- Southern Utah Dixie Center – St. George, Utah – 1.11.17
- Portland Bridal Fair – Portland, Oregon – TBD
- Provo Bridal Fair – Provo, Utah – 2.18.17
- South Towne Bridal Extravaganza – Sandy, Utah – 3.25.17
We’ll have a couple of more throughout the rest of the year, we’ll keep you posted!
If any of you have been to a bridal show they are crazy! Crazy fun, crazy exciting, crazy overwhelming! We have heard these simple things will make them much more effective for you.
- DON’T GO ALONE! You will be receiving so much information during the bridal show along with many discounts. You may want to book a few vendors at the show which can be great because you can save so much money by doing so. Though a second opinion is definitely helpful. When you are planning a wedding you don’t always know what is a good deal and what isn’t and you may feel pressured into booking something you are unsure of. These things will be much easier with another person to help bring things to your attention you may have never thought about.
- I’ve read from brides the bigger bridal shows are more worth visiting than the small bridal shows with less than 25 vendors. I have personally worked 2 very small shows and can say that as a bride I would prefer the larger shows. You may spend a couple of more hours at them and they may be more exhausting. But you will receive many more discounts and free items and also will come across many more vendors.
- Go Prepared. Make a list of the things you still need to book, bring your list to the show and visit all of the vendors in those categories.
- Bring Labels! I’ve seen this be so helpful to a lot of couples. Create labels with the brides name, wedding date, phone number and email address. There are so many great drawings to fill out and lots of different places will ask for your information.
- Finally, go home kick off your shoes and take a deep breath. Take a day off and then start rummaging through the pounds of flyers you have and pick the best! Read reviews and start booking.
I hope this was helpful and we hope to see you at the next show!